@DrBrianMay: Reunited with a dear pal tonight @ladygaga - this girl is one of the great artists of our lifetimes. Bri X
IT’S LIKE DREAMS COMING TRUE
You are not a burden.
You are not a bother.
You enhance the lives of others.
People smile, not groan, when you text them.
Got this tote from @humanrightscampaign at Central PA Pride when I signed up for a membership.💘
90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein arrested for peacefully protesting today in Ferguson. You can help get her and others out (@AwkwardDuck, @GeekNStereo, and some I’m less familiar with, Twitter-wise) by donating to #OperationHelpOrHush. They are not only raising money to bail out peaceful protestors, but they use all funds to help the community and bring them food, water, medical aid, gas masks, and other equipment to help them not die during this terrible time. Follow @SheSeauxSaditty for more info.
so we really out here arresting Holocaust survivors
and a only 8k notes?
don’t nobody give a fuck either
that’s what the fuck it seems like. today was her birthday too, they sang happy birthday to her in the paddy wagon on the way to the jail
- 1. Band
- 2. Singer
- 3. Movie
- 4. Song
- 5. Series
- 6. Tumblr
- 7. Person
- 8. Place to travel
- 9. TV-character
- Have you ever:
- 10. Had sex
- 11. Self harmed
- 12. Kissed a stranger
- 13. Been drunk
- 14. Smoked
- 15. Had a crush on a teacher
- 16. Had a crush on someone twice your age
- 17. Kissed someone of the same sex
- 18. Kissed a celebrity
- 19. Wished you were on Top Model
- This or that:
- 20. Party night or movie night
- 21. Tumblr or facebook
- 22. Sports or fashion
- 23. Black or white
- 24. Red or blue
- 25. Milk or water
- Right now, are you:
- 26. Happy with your life
- 27. Unhappy with your life
- 28. Sad
- 29. Angry at someone
- 30. Bored
- 31. Tired
- 32. Happy with your body
- 33. Happy with your face
- 34. Hottest guy in the world?
- 35. Hottest girl in the world?
- 36. Favorite thing to drink?
- 37. Your life 10 years from now
- 38. When did you lose your virginity?
- 39. When did you drink for the first time?
- 40. When did you smoke for the first time?
- 41. Do you believe in God?
- 42. What country do you wanna visit?
Perfect example of how patriarchy uses racism and classism to prevent solidarity and create division between women.
"to prevent solidarity and create division between women." Can not stress enough.